National Women’s Enterprise Day
The aim of ‘National Women’s Enterprise Day’ is to encourage even more women to set up their own businesses and to increase national recognition of the essential role played by Ireland’s female entrepreneurs.
- To provide a national networking forum for women in business that will support them in starting and growing their businesses.
- To promote best practice of networking and facilitation for women in enterprise.
- To facilitate female entrepreneurs from throughout Ireland in developing useful business contacts and in improving their own business management / networking skills
- To facilitate access to a broad range of specialist business information from relevant agencies
- This will involve entrepreneurs engaging in networking and learning.
- To highlight female entrepreneurship.
Follow them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nwedireland
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nwed hashtag: #nwed